- AP3’s portfolio generated a return of 11.4% before expenses
- Net profit for the year totalled SEK 16.1 billion
- AP3’s fund capital increased SEK 17.8 billion and totalled SEK 160.3 billion at year-end.
- Risk, measured as standard deviation for the portfolio, amounted to 5.4%
- Total investment return of 11.4%
Equity market gains and lower long-term interest rates had a favourable effect on AP3’s fund capital in 2004. Swedish equities were the best-performing asset category, posting a return of 20.1%.
For further information, please contact:
Kerstin Hessius, CEO, phone: +46 8 555 17 100
Christina Kusoffsky Hillesöy, Communications Manager, phone: +46 8 555 17 123, mobile: +46 709 517 223, email@example.com
An English version of the annual report will be published in the beginning of April.